7th January 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in APICET 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in APICET for MBA course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

11th January 2019, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in APICET 2019?

You need to have a degree in any stream with 50% marks, from a recognized university, to apply for APICET 2019. Just make sure you have studied, mathematics as one of the subjects at class 12th or degree level.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category and no upper age limit.
12th January 2019, 03:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in APICET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in APICET for MBA course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to appear in the APICET 2019 is given below:

>> Candidates who are appearing in the final year degree examinations are also eligible to apply

>> There is no age limit to appear

>> Candidates must be an Indian National

For MCA:

Students should have passed 3 year degree in 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks and must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class XII

For MBA:

Candidates must pass the 3 years of a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?