8th January 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) from Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

13th January 2019, 03:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) from Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc (Health & Yoga) in the Chettinad Academy of Research and Education. Candidates are selected for the MSc (Health and Yoga) course on the basis of merit and personal interview. Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for the admission to study MSc (Health & Yoga) in the Chettinad Academy of Research and Education. Duration of the MSc (Health and Yoga) is two years (four semesters).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?