26th April 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Common Admission Test 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Common Admission Test of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this admission test. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

29th April 2020, 12:07 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Common Admission Test 2020

You must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% or its equivalent CGPA score. If you have appeared for your any final year graduation paper and are awaiting their results are also eligible to appear for the exam.
29th April 2020, 04:17 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Common Admission Test 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must be a graduate degree holder in any stream from a recognised University.

Candidate appearing in the final year/semester of their degree program are also eligible.

Candidates with CA/CS/ICWA degree are also eligible.

There is no minimum or maximum age limit defined.

The percentage required for the exam are -
General and OBC - 50%
Scheduled Caste - 45%
Scheduled Tribe - 45%
Person with Disabilities - 45%
30th April 2020, 06:18 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

The only qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CAT (Common Admission Test) is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 45% marks in case of SC/ST and PwD category candidates) from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible.

For more updates and details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
30th April 2020, 06:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for CAT 2020-

-Candidate should hold a bachelor's degree and have secured a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

-Relaxation of 5% is given to students belonging to reserved categories.

-Students of final year are also eligible.
30th April 2020, 07:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the eligibility for CAT 2020 here-

°°°°°Aspirant should have done Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks from a recognised University and candidates belonging to reserved categories like schedule tribe, Schedule Caste, persons with disability, differently abled categories must have at least 45% marks.

°°°°Applicants who are appearing for the final year of their bachelor's degree are also eligible.
1st May 2020, 02:01 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Eligibility to apply for Common Admission Test 2020

The percentage required for the exam are -
General and OBC - 50%
Scheduled Caste - 45%
Scheduled Tribe - 45%
Person with Disabilities - 45%

Qualification to apply for Common Admission Test 2020 are as referenced beneath:-

Competitor must be an advanced education holder in any stream from a perceived University.

Competitor showing up in the last year/semester of their degree program are likewise qualified.

Competitors with CA/CS/ICWA degree are likewise qualified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?