26th April 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Common Admission Test 2020? Cost of application?

Hi friends, I want to apply for the Common Admission Test of this year. I came to know that the application is published. So, kindly tell me about the procedure of registration for this admission test. And also let me know about the cost of application.

29th April 2020, 01:04 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Registration procedure of Common Admission Test 2020? Cost of application?

For registering CAT exam you must follow the steps:
Procedure 1 - You need to click on the official website of CAT 2020 and generate user id and password

Procedure 2 - Login to the CAT 2020 website

Procedure 3 - Fill CAT 2020 application form which will include the following information
Personal details
Academic Qualifications
Work Experience
Programmes
Selection of test city
Payment of application fee

Fees for general and NC-OBC it is rs 1900/- and for SC,ST,PWD it is rs 950/-.
30th April 2020, 06:22 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Registration procedure of Common Admission Test 2020? Cost of application?

Aa far as you are concerned about the registration for CAT (Common Admission Test) 2020, then I would like to let you know that the notification for the same examination is not released yet and therefore no exact details can be provided regarding the registration date and cost of application for the same examination as these are subject matters of revision.

As per the past year trends, you can expect the registration for the same examination to be released by August 2020.

For more updates regarding the same examination refer to the link www.iimcat.ac.in on regular basis.
30th April 2020, 06:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

CAT Exam Registration 2020:

CET exam registration is only available online.
Application form is released by the conducting IIM on the official CAT website and applicants are required to fill out details.
The registration is expected to start from August 1 week and will continue to September last week.

Official website-
https://iimcat.ac.in
1st May 2020, 01:58 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Registration procedure of Common Admission Test 2020? Cost of application?

Charges for general and NC-OBC it is rs 1900/ - and for SC,ST,PWD it is rs 950/

For enlisting CAT test you should follow the means:

Technique 1 - You have to tap on the official site of CAT 2020 and produce client id and secret key

Technique 2 - Login to the CAT 2020 site

Technique 3 - Fill CAT 2020 application structure which will incorporate the accompanying data

Individual subtleties

Scholastic Qualifications

Work Experience

Projects

Choice of test city

Installment of use expense
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?