14th April 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GU-MAT 2019?

Respected Sir, I am a BCom(H) student and interested to study MBA course in Galgotias University. For this I want to apply in GU-MAT. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of GU-MAT of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

16th April 2019, 01:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GU-MAT 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BCom(H) student and interested to study MBA course in Galgotias University. For this I want to apply in GU-MAT. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of GU-MAT of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the GUMAT 2019 is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates who have completed the bachelor’s degree and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the GUMAT 2019. Galgotias University Management Admission Test (GUMAT) is the national level MBA entrance examination conducted by the Galgotias University for the admission to study MBA program. Details are available at the website link given Click Here

16th April 2019, 04:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GU-MAT 2019?

Eligibility to apply for GU-MAT 2019:

As per the eligibility criteria of GUMAT 2019, candidates who have completed graduation with minimum 50% from any recognized university and are awaiting results can apply. Those appearing for the final year exam of bachelor's degree or equivalent examination can also apply for GU-MAT 2019.

For more details, you can visit:
http://www.geee.in/important-dates.asp

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?