19th November 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MAT 2019 examination?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in MAT of 2019. So, I want to know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam?

25th November 2018, 10:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAT 2019 examination?

Procedure to apply for MAT 2019 examination:-

Go to the official website.

From the give menu, click on the online registration for February 2019 MAT link.

After that, the page will open which will be written as 'create' log in to apply online

In that page, fill the name of the candidate, DOB, email id and mobile number.

Enter the verification code and click on 'Submit' button

A confirmation message will be send to the candidates email ID.

Now, click on 'proceed to login' and enter your email id and date of birth of fill application.

click on 'fill application' tab. The application form will be displayed on screen.

Enter all the asked details, accurately and and carefully and click on 'save' button .

Upload the required documents as scanned digital photograph and signature in the prescribed format.

After uploading the documents, click on make payment and submit the requisite fee.

Click on 'View application' after submitting it.

Take the printout of it for further reference.
26th November 2018, 06:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAT 2019 examination?

Procedure to apply for MAT 2019 examination:-

The candidates who are going to apply in MAT 2019 are required to apply online.

MAT 2019 registration has been started from second week of December 2018. The last date for registration in January 2019.

The online application form will be available on AIMA website. Candidates can obtain the OMR application form along with MAT bulletin from a AIMA, New Delhi by paying the requisite registration fee .

Check your eligibility by referring the eligibility document available on the official website of MAT 2019.

The application should be completed in all respects including the feeling of all necessary details and uploading of Signature and photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?