14th April 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for GU-MAT 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for GU-MAT. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for GU-MAT of this year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in GU-MAT? Please let me know immediately.

16th April 2019, 05:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for GU-MAT 2019?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for GU-MAT 2019 through its official website link i.e. https://admissions.galgotiasuniversi...ba-gu-mat-2019
Steps to apply for GUMAT 2019 as as follows:

1. Register by providing some basic details such as Name, Email, Mobile no. etc.

2. Verification of Email

3. Fill the application form

4. Upload the required documents

5. Pay the application fee online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking

6. Submission of application form
17th April 2019, 08:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for GU-MAT 2019?

Procedure to apply for GUMAT 2019 is:-

==> Candidate can apply online from the university website that is www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in.

==> Click on admission link and select your applied course. Register with your email id and password, then login with your credentials.

==> Fill the application form and upload all the required documents, before submitting check all the details.

==> Pay the application fee through online mode like net banking, credit card and debit card.Cost of application fee is Rs.500 it is inclusion of the Application form, University brochure, examination fee . The application fee will not be refunded.

==> Application form filling date starts from 1st December 2018 till 31st May 2019.

==> Registered candidates would be able to download the admit card from 12th June 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?