29th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NICMAR-CAT 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for NICMAR-CAT 2019. I am interested to study MBA so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

5th November 2018, 12:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NICMAR-CAT 2019?

Eligibility to apply for NICMAR-CAT 2019 are as follows.

For Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM)
and
Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management*(PGP PEM)
and
Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management*(PGP REUIM)
and
Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management*(PGP IFDM)
and
Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Constructed Business*(PGP MFOCB)
and
Post Graduate Programme in Contemporary Smart Cities Development and Management*(PGP CSCDM):-

You must must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline/ Planning/ Architecture with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university to be eligible.
Candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible for NICMAR 2019.

For Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Constructed Business*(PGP MFOCB):-

You must be a Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and you must also belong to a family which owns a construction business.
You must have to produce the necessary documents regarding the ownership of the construction business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?