29th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of NICMAR-CAT 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard that NICMAR-CAT 2019 notification is published. I want to register for NICMAR-CAT so that I can secure admission in MBA. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming year NICMAR-CAT?

5th November 2018, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of NICMAR-CAT 2019?

*Registration process of NICMAR-CAT 2019:

You can visit the official website link i.e. http://admission.nicmar.ac.in/onlineadmission/ to fill up the application form for registration.

Fill the application form with required details.

Pay the application fee online through Internet Banking or credit card/ debit card.

Submit the application form.

You can also download the application form from the official website. After completing the application form send it to NICMAR along with the application fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?