21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance exam for M.Pharmacy admission?

Hello,
I am doing B.Pharmacy and want to do M.Pharmacy. I am from Tamil Nadu and want to seat for Tamil Nadu PG Medical entrance exam. Can I know what is the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  3. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  4. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  7. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 189.25
  9. How may I get details about entrance and non entrance exam for MBBS? Number of seats available in Tamil Nadu? How may I get a seat?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu TET for BCA & B.Ed graduate?
  11. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu SLET for Physics?
  15. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  16. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  17. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  18. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
23rd June 2016, 11:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance exam for M.Pharmacy admission?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance Exam:

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance Examination. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed or completing MBBS programme along with the entire CRRI period in the state of Tamil Nadu in order to be eligible.

>> You need to acquire the permanent medical council registration certificates of the states or of India at the time of counselling.

>> As the minimum educational qualification required is MBBS, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in this examination.
23rd June 2016, 02:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance exam for M.Pharmacy admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Pharmacy and want to do M.Pharmacy. I am from Tamil Nadu and want to seat for Tamil Nadu PG Medical entrance exam. Can I know what is the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?
The eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance Examination for M.Pham is a pass in B.Pharm with 50% marks from a recognized university.
The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission conducted by the Selection Committee. There are 125 objective questions each with 4 responses in English. Each question will carry 1 mark and no negative marking. You can apply online for the M.Pharm course. You can find the details in the Official Website.
23rd June 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For M.Pharmacy admission you need to have B.Pharmacy admission with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or institute.

Hence, after completion of your degree you can apply for the entrance exam when there is a notification for entrance exam.
24th June 2016, 12:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria is mentioned below;

> Candidates should be a citizen of India and a domicile of Tamil Nadu.

> Candidate should have completed their B.Pharmacy from a recognized University.

If you do fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you will be very much eligible to appear for the entrance examination and after scoring well in the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the University and continue with your course.
5th February 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Do we need to produce eligibility certificate for applying post graduation in medicine even if we have completed mbbs in tamilnadu and got registration in tamilnadu medical council
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?