22nd September 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TRB exam for M.A. and B.Ed(History) postgraduate?

Hello,
I am postgraduate in M.A. with B.Ed in History. I want to give TRB exam. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying.

29th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TRB exam for M.A. and B.Ed(History) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am postgraduate in M.A. with B.Ed in History. I want to give TRB exam. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying.

Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts Teachers Eligibility Test every year. Those who are interested to become a Teacher in Government school, must qualify in the TET entrance exam.

The Eligibility Criteria for TRB:

- For classes I to V: The applicant should have passed 12th standard or Diploma in Teacher Education from a recognized Teacher Training Institute /DIET.

- For classes VI to VIII: The applicant should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent subjects from a recognized University along with (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?