21st September 2021, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CDPO post in Madhya Pradesh on the basis of B.Com?

Dear sir/ma'am i have done my graduation by b.com so am i eligible for cdpo post through mppsc exam ?? Some states require sociology or social woker as a subject in there graduation for cdpo post so pls do clear me am inelegible or not after done b.com ..pls do reply and thanks in advance.

21st September 2021, 08:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CDPO post in Madhya Pradesh on the basis of B.Com?

The eligibility for CDPO (Child Development Project Officer) post in Madhya Pradesh is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate should be an Indian citizen and the minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 37 years. There is no prior experience is required for the post a candidate must simply qualify as per given educational qualification requirements.

I am also giving you the ICDS Aganwadi website link from where you can apply for this post that is https://icdsanganwadisupervisorjobs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?