21st September 2021, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do my post graduation in Psychology and not have any problem ahead for being a clinical psychologist?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Clinical Psychology but am currently pursuing B.A. (HONS) Political Science. Is it possible for me to do my post graduation in Psychology and not have any problem ahead for being a clinical psychologist. Or do I have to take another graduation degree with psychology as a core subject?
kindly guide me.

21st September 2021, 08:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do my post graduation in Psychology and not have any problem ahead for being a clinical psychologist?

Clinical Psychology is a branch of psychology that focuses on diagnosing and treating emotional, mental, and behavioral disorders. MA or MSc in Clinical Psychology is a 2- year duration course and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BA/BSc in Psychology or Science subjects with a minimum score of 50-55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

This minimum score may vary from university to university which you can check before applying. Some reputed colleges/universities conduct an entrance examination for admission to this post-graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?