14th January 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Army based on the LLM marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my LLM with 65% in 2014 but I have 52% in LLB, so can I apply for JAG entry in Indian Army on the basis of LLM marks as the notification do not mention qulification on the basis of LLM. Please reply at the earliest as I have to apply for 14th JAG till 19th September 2014. Thank U in advance!!

18th May 2017, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Army based on the LLM marks?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army after completion of your LLM course from a recognized university. To join Indian Army after completion of your graduation course, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. To be eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining Indian Army, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university, you should be in between 19-24 years of age, unmarried male candidates and should be physically as well as mentally healthy. By qualifying in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be taken into Indian Army through CDS examination.
20th May 2017, 12:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must have 55% marks in LLB and LLM degree is not required for JAG entry. Therefore, it won't matter, if you have got good marks in LLM degree. They will prefer the LLB qualification only.

Also, one should be eligible for registration at Bar Council of India. Selection will be on the basis of SSB interview.
1st December 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam, i have completed my llb(5 year course) with 48.5% also completed NCC with c certificate and pursing LLM with 62% .My DOB is 17/03/1993 can i eligible for any job in Indian Army, Air Force and Navy..
23rd May 2021, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am from Jabalpur, I am in my final year of BA.llb Hons and I want to fill JAG form but the eligibility criteria demand graduation
and my graduation which has to be complete in June. It will take 3 more months due to corona but my graduation will be completed before the JAG course will start so should I mark the passed option and apply for 27 jag entry or not.
please help me because my Date of birth is 16/7/1996 and I don't know how many attempts I will get and I don't want to lose this one, please help me, sir, what should I do
21st September 2021, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello..I m BSL LLB student..now.I completed my 4Th yr of law degree...I m going to be final year student...can I apply for Jag exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?