7th October 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for course of hotel management at IIHM

Can I do the Pg course in hotel management ? I passed my graduation from Calcutta university in computer science. So can I do the Pg course???

7th October 2021, 11:45 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for course of hotel management at IIHM

Candidates who have completed 10th standard and after 10th do Diploma course are eligible for Hotel Management at IIHM . Duration of this course is 3 years.
8th October 2021, 02:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for studying PG in Hotel Management at IIHM:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Hotel Management at IIHM is given below,

Name of the course- PG in Hotel Management

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Post Graduation in Hotel Management course is a 2 year full time course

>> As you have completed Graduation, I can say that you are certainly eligible.

>> You also need to pass the entrance examination conducted by the concerned institute.
9th October 2021, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do the Pg course in hotel management ? I passed my graduation from Calcutta university in computer science. So can I do the Pg course???
You have done graduation degree in Computer Science so you are not eligible for masters degree in Hotel Management at IIHM.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Hotel Management course from recognized University are eligible masters degree course in Hotel Management.
10th October 2021, 09:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The post-graduation course of hotel management which is available at IIHM is Advanced Program in International Hospitality Administration. This course duration is 3 years and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as a major subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate age limit should be 22 years. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance examination E-Chat(Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) followed by group discussion/personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iihm.ac.in
11th October 2021, 09:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

°°Eligibility for Hotel Management at IIHM:-

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as a major subject.

They have scored minimum 50% marks in order to become eligible for this course.

°°Selection criteria:-
Candidate must qualify for the E-Chat Entrance Exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?