11th June 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and ages limit for Hotel Management course offered by IIHM?

I am 26 years old and 10th passed from a private school. Can I do Hotel Management course IIHM? Or, I need to give 12th also? If yes, then if I appear from NIOS will it accepted? Further, is my age under limit?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course fees for Hotel Management offered by NHSM and IIHM?
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  4. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  5. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to pursue Bachelor in Hotel Management if I did not have English as a subject in class 12th? Are there any courses offered by IIHM without English?
  8. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  9. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges?
  10. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  11. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. On what basis should I get education loan for Hotel management from IIHM?
  13. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  14. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  15. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BSc(Hotel Management) course of IIHM, Kolkata?
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  17. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. B.Sc Computers graduate can do Hotel Management? How many types of Hotel Management courses are offered?
13th June 2018, 10:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and ages limit for Hotel Management course offered by IIHM?

Sorry, but you can not pursue Hotel Management course offered by IIHM just because the upper age limit is only 22 years and you are 26 years old right now.

Eligibility to study Hotel Management from IIHM are:-
Applicants must be passed in standard 12th examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
Applicants upper age limit be – 22 years as on 1st July 2018.
19th July 2022, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and ages limit for Hotel Management course offered by IIHM?

My age is 24 . Can i get admission in iihm kolkata for culinary arts degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?