23rd January 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from DDe?

I have completed my graduation with 55% marks and also completed post graduation with 64%, can I apply for the same. I have not done any face to face program yet but I have teaching experience of 5 years from a state affiliated school.

24th January 2022, 04:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from DDe?

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from DDe:-

Candidates who have any bachelor's degree from any recognised and approved college in India are allowed to apply for entries in this course.
Candidate should have passed graduation for admission.
Minimum required 50% marks at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
24th January 2022, 05:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed from DDe is,you must have a graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

B.Ed Full form is Bachelor of Education
24th January 2022, 06:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from DDe:-

Educational qualification:-
° Candidates who have any bachelor's degree from any registered and approved college in India are allowed to apply for entries in this course.
° Candidates should have passed Graduation for Admission.
° Minimum required 50% marks at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
25th January 2022, 06:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria of distance B.Ed course is different from regular B.Ed course. Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the popular University preferred by students for pursuing distance B.Ed course.

The eligibility criteria of most universities similar to eligibility criteria of IGNOU distance B.Ed course.

The applicant must have at least 50% marks in bachelor degree or master degree in Earth science commerce and Engineering stream in order to apply for distance B.Ed course

Candidates who have completed a teacher education programme recognised by NCTE in a face-to-face mode are also eligible to apply.

Candidate who have at least two years of teaching experience in primary or upper Primary School can also take up distance B.Ed course.

The duration of distance B.Ed course is similar to regular B.Ed course total duration of this course is to year and the candidate will be given a maximum of five years to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?