23rd January 2022, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MPSC exam 2022

Hello, I did my graduation in engineering as a distance education from "Aeronautical Society of India, New Delhi". Also Post graduation i did my masters from IIT Chennai. Am I eligible to give MPSC exam?
Please reply.

24th January 2022, 02:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MPSC exam 2022

Eligibility for MPSC exam 2022:-

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It organise the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra State government.

Eligibility Criteria for MPSC exam:-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree in any stream from any recognised University are eligible to apply for MPSC exam.
Final year candidates are eligible for MPSC exam.
Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Age limit:-
For general category - 21 to 30 years
For OBC candidates - 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST candidate - 21 to 35 years.

Selection procedure:-
Preliminary exam
Main exam
Interview

For details of MPSC exam or online application you can visit the official website -
www.mpsconline.gov.in
24th January 2022, 05:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for MPSC exam 2022 is:-

*Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university .

Candidates age should be minimum 19 years and maximum 38 years to apply for MPSC exam.

For OBC candidates age should be maximum 41 years.
24th January 2022, 06:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for MPSC 2022:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate must have at least a bachelor's degree from a recognised university or institute to take the MPSC exam 2022.

Age Limit:-

The candidate must be aged between 19 years to 38 years to apply for the MPSC Exam 2022. Relaxations in the upper age limit are permissible as per the rules to OBC/SC/ ST candidates.
25th January 2022, 06:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Candidates Aspiring for MPSC exam 2020 to must check eligibility as per the commission rule to make sure that there are eligible for the exam.

Age limit:-
>The candidate must be aged at least 19 years and atmost 38 years to apply for MPSC exam 2022
>Relaxation in upper age limit are permissible as per the rules to OBC SC ST candidates
>The upper age limit for the OBC candidate is 41 years while that for SC ST candidate is 45 years

MPSC educational requirement:-
>Aspirant must Be Holding graduation in any field to be eligible for this exam
>Also the university or Institute from which the candidate has pursued graduation must be recognised by Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?