23rd January 2022, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I take exam of CAT without BBA degree?

Can i take exam of CAT without BBA degree? Am I able to take exam of CAT i recently passed 12th with science

24th January 2022, 12:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take exam of CAT without BBA degree?

No, for CAT exam ,you must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

No age restriction for CAT.
24th January 2022, 01:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CAT is Common Admission Test. Examination is conducted for admission in MBA course.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination and get admission in MBA course on the basis of 12th qualification.
24th January 2022, 01:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not mandatory to have bachelor degree in business administration to appear for the CAT examination.

Candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for the examination. There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination.

You will become eligible after the completion of bachelor degree course.
24th January 2022, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for CAT.
Graduation in any stream is the basic qualification required.
But you must have completed BBA with a minimum of 50% marks.
There is no age limit for CAT.
You can attempt the test any number of times.
24th January 2022, 06:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BBA before CAT. CAT is an entrance exam for MBA and after you clear that exam you get an opportunity to study in highly reputed IIM's situated in the country.
25th January 2022, 11:17 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, The eligibility criterion for CAT is graduation, though final year students of various bachelor's degree courses can also take the test. Along with IIMs, there are several other institutes that require CAT score for admission into their MBA/ PG Diploma programmes in Management. You have to apply to them separately.
25th January 2022, 05:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

CAT eligibility criteria 2020 to is that the candidate must have Completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. Also 5% relaxation in qualifying marks will be given to reserved category students.

Candidate in final year of graduation are also a lot to complete CAT 2022 registration. Moreover there is no age limit to appear for exam.

Last year the authority had advised the cat eligibility criteria and a lot the candidates to fill the application forms using promotion certificate in place of marksheet however the same is applicable for 2022 session can only be said after the release of official notification for CAT 2022.

Also candidate with reserved category can take the benefit of reservation policy while filling online application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?