5th June 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?

Hai I have completed my B.E ts year.is mca have value after that? I need details about mca, in mca which I can choose, criteria for doing mca.

5th June 2015, 11:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai I have completed my B.E ts year.is mca have value after that? I need details about mca, in mca which I can choose, criteria for doing mca.
You have completed B.E degree so you are eligible for MCA course.

But from my point of view, you can do M.Tech or M.E degree because you have B.E degree.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
5th June 2015, 08:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?

MCA stands for masters of computer application.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must have graduation degree in any stream and should have studied mathematics subject in any year from a recognized college/ institute.

* Candidate must have studied mathematics as one of the subject in class 10+2.

COURSE BENEFICIAL:

* It is a professional course in which you can make a good and successful career in IT field.

* You can get advanced education in planning, designing and building application and system software.

* You can work as a system developer.

* After pursuing MCA you can have several employment opportunities in the fields like Networking, technical support, embedded technologies, desktop publishing, e-commerce, simulation etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?