1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for MTech Chemical student?

Hi everyone, I am doing MTech in Chemical Engineering course. I want to do an internship in Vizag Steel Plant. So, please tell me am I eligible or not do an internship over there? Please let me know as soon as possible.

6th September 2019, 03:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for MTech Chemical student?

The eligibility to do an internship in Vizag Steel Plant for MTech Chemical student is an only semester VI and VII students get the permits for training during the months April, May and June and students of semesters IV and V will be allowed from 1st week of July onwards.

To apply you have to visit the website www.vizagsteel.com and then click on "Career" option then select the registration link pertaining to the recruitment of junior trainee and register yourself . Fill the form with all the basic details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and submit the application. You will get the approval based on the availability of vacancies.

You can also contact your training and placement cell of your college. You can also contact your HOD/Faculties regarding this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?