22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?

Dear friends, I want to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant. I am studying in BTech with Chemical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Vizag Steel Plant offers an Internship to BTech Civil 7th semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  4. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. When the Internship notification will be published in Vizag Steel Plant?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?
  10. Procedure to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Coordinator recruitment? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get internship at steel plant?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Rourkela Steel Plant for MCA student?
  13. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure followed to apply for internship in Bokaro steel plant?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  16. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  17. Chemical engineering question papers of Vizag Steel plant Management Trainee -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th July 2018, 11:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?

You have to visit the career page of the company, select the area of internship and fil up the application form. Then you have to send a permission letter with your resume and other related documents to the HOD of the company. If the company find you eligible then they will instruct and guide you further to complete the selection process.

Career: http://www.vizagsteel.com/mobile/careers/viewjobads.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?