30th March 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to get Internship from Vizag Steel Plant so I want to know how can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th April 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected sir/ madam, I am p.srinivasan of 3rd MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. I want to do summer internship in your reputed industry then what is the procedure to join and send me the contact Details. I am eagerly waiting for your reply .
Thank you
3rd April 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to get Internship from Vizag Steel Plant so I want to know how can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.my contact details 7680048836 and my gmail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?