21st September 2021, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Hello! I'm in my third(final) year of dual courses: B.A.(Psychology Honors) - 3 years Advanced Diploma in Applied Arts - 3 years
I want to know, as my education is of 10 2 3 years, am I eligible to be in Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Please help,
Thankyou.

21st September 2021, 06:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

The eligibility to do Masters in Graphic Design from NID (National Institute of Design) is a candidate must have done bachelor's degree of minimum 4-year duration in any specialization or full-time diploma of minimum 4-year duration in Design/Fine Arts/Applied Arts/Architecture or a bachelor degree of minimum 3-year duration in any specialization without any backlog from a recognized university. A candidate's maximum age should not be more than 30 years as of 30th June of the current year.

Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the two stages of the Design Aptitude Test that is Stage 1 - DAT (Design Aptitude Test) Prelims and Stage 2 - DAT Mains. This examination is to check the knowledge, skills, and behavioral abilities of the candidates. I am also giving you the NID website link for your reference that is www.nid.edu
21st September 2021, 08:52 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do Masters in Graphic Designing from NID:-

Yes, you are eligible to do Masters in graphic designing in a National Institute of Design (NID ) after completion of bachelor's degree course from a recognised University.
Candidates who have obtained a bachelor's degree under 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 system are eligible to do Masters in graphic designing course at NID .

The upper age limit to apply for admission to master Masters degree course at NID is 30 years, the 3 years upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved the category candidates.
21st September 2021, 10:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The candidate should have completed their bachelor of arts degree under any recognised University in Arts stream.

°°° The marks of admission for this course may vary from University to University and generally it is 50% for NID.

°°° Master of arts in graphic design is a postgraduate social science course and through this course you will develop a wide range of Advanced and abilities from traditional craft processes to digital image making.
The aim of the programme is to equip you with the skills knowledge and understanding, required to practice at advanced level.

°°° Hence, you are eligible.
21st September 2021, 10:37 PM
Alvia Khan

Eligibility criteria:-

You must have Diploma in Design,Fine Arts,Applied Arts from a recogniszed university then you can do Master's in Graphic Designing.

Duration for this course is 4 years
22nd September 2021, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello! I'm in my third(final) year of dual courses: B.A.(Psychology Honors) - 3 years Advanced Diploma in Applied Arts - 3 years
I want to know, as my education is of 10 2 3 years, am I eligible to be in Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Please help,
Thankyou.
Yes, you are eligible for study Masters in Graphic Designing from NID.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University with above 45% marks are eligible for entrance exam for admission in Masters in Graphic Designing from NID.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
22nd September 2021, 08:28 PM
periwinkle09876

Masters in Graphic Design Eligibility

The candidate should have completed bachelor of arts degree under any recognised University in Arts stream with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is provided to reserved category students.

As you have completed your bachelor of arts in psychology therefore, you are eligible to pursue Masters in graphic design from NID.

Employment areas

Animation and games industry

Gashion companies

Film industry

Freelancing

Websites
23rd September 2021, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You are eligible to pursue Masters in graphic designing after completing bachelors in psychology.
Graphic design is a postgraduate level program and the duration of this is two years.
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test and personal interview conducted by the respective University.

---Official website
http://www.nid.edu
24th September 2021, 01:37 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to do Masters in Graphic Designing from NID:-

> General category - upper age limit for candidates is 30 years as on 30 June.
> Reserved categories- upper age limit is 33 years as on 30 June.
> Disabilities - upper age limit is 35 year.

> Candidate should have bachelor's degree of minimum 4 years duration in any specialization after 12th standard or equivalent to 12th standard from any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?