27th March 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to become a Sub-Inspector in Meghalaya Police. Please let me know when its notification will release? Kindly tell me the important dates asap.

31st July 2023, 06:48 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

The notification for Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment has not yet been released. However, it is expected to be released in the coming months. The notification will be released on the Meghalaya Police website.

The important dates for the Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment are as follows:
  • Notification release date: To be announced
  • Last date to apply: To be announced
  • Written test date: To be announced
  • Interview date: To be announced
The eligibility criteria for the post of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector are as follows:
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • You must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
  • You must have a valid driving license.
  • You must have a height of at least 165 cm for men and 155 cm for women.
  • You must have a chest measurement of at least 80 cm for men and 75 cm for women.
The selection process for the post of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector will consist of a written test and an interview. The written test will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) type exam. The interview will be a personal interview with a panel of experts.
The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?