6th September 2022, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MA History in Delhi University and JNU

I am currently pursuing BBA from IP university but now for my post graduation i want to pursue MA(his) so am i eligible for giving entrance in Delhi university or JNU because on i site it is mentioned that B.com students are eligible but they have not mentioned anything about BBA so i just want to know can i purse it in my post graduation.

9th September 2022, 11:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MA History in Delhi University and JNU

Eligibility for MA History in Delhi University and JNU:-

The minimum eligibility criteria to be eligible for MA History at Delhi University and JNU is that candidate must have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline under a 10+2+3 education pattern with at least 50% marks from any recognized university or Institute.
9th September 2022, 12:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for MA History at Delhi University is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field or BA Honours in the relevant field with a minimum score of 65% in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the Delhi University entrance test which is conducted by the university. I am also giving you the university website link that is www.du.ac.in

The eligibility for MA History in JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the Common University Entrance Test which is conducted by NTA. I am also giving you the university website link that is www.jnu.ac.in
15th September 2022, 04:55 PM
Mythreyi1990

Candidate must have passed a bachlor's degree with relevant field

Entrance which can be conducted by University

Admission selection is done by student

Score of 65% in recognized university

entrance test which is conducted by NATA

For more details www.jnu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?