20th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Aaditya rathore

How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History

I am doing Graduation Part-3 in Dhanbad with History(Hnrs).I want to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History.What are the criteria for the admission,syllabus,forms.......Would you Please give detail.Guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  2. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  5. Procedure to take admission in JNU for MA History course? Syllabus of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  7. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue PG in History from JNU having secured 44.9% in Graduation?
  9. Sample question papers of admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
  10. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  11. Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for MA in History of JNU Delhi?
  12. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in History at JNU? List of universities for Ph.D in History?
  15. How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History? -- [New]
  16. Sample question papers for the admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
  17. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
3rd April 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History

l have passed graduation in 2008.may I take addmition in jnu for amicably history hons.I have feel the form of jnu but there is mistake of subjects.is there during of mistake?can I take admition in ancient history hons.
27th January 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History

How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?