15th January 2018, 01:07 PM
Niraj Kumar Newton

Admission process and eligibility for MA in History from Delhi University?

I am studying in Vinova Bhawe University, Hazaribagh in B.A. ENGLISH HONORS. I want to ask whether can I apply for M.A. HISTORY in Delhi University or not? My subsidiary subject is History. If yes, then please tell me the admission test or admission procedures. And also tell me about fee structure for M.A. in Delhi University.

14th February 2018, 01:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process and eligibility for MA in History from Delhi University?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam to get admission in MA History in Delhi University.

Eligibility for MA in History in Delhi University:
>>Candidates who have completed BA History (hons.) From DU are eligible for direct admission.
>>Candidates who have completed BA History or any other subject from a recognized college/University with 60% aggregate marks are eligible for the admission test.

Procedure:
>> Candidates have to buy the application form of admission test.
>>Then, fill the form and submit online or to the DU office.
>>Appear in the entrance exam and perform well.
>>If you able to secure a good rank, then you will definitely get admission.

Fees:
>>The fees of the above mentioned course in Delhi University is 17000(approx.) per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?