12th April 2023, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Masters in psychology

I'm Bachelor of Arts with 62%. I've no psychology undergraduates background. Can I do masters in psychology ?

13th April 2023, 03:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters in psychology

Eligibility criteria required to pursue Master's in Psychology course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to study Master's in Psychology course is given below:

Name of the course- Master's in Psychology

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Most of the colleges offer this course to the candidates who have studied Bachelor's Degree with Atleast having studied Psychology as one of the subjects.

>> Hence I can say that you may be eligible for some of the colleges and I suggest you to just contact the particular college in which you would like to get admission.
30th June 2023, 10:30 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters in psychology

The eligibility criteria for MSc Psychology is a B.Sc. degree in Psychology or a similar field with a minimum of 50% marks. MSc Psychology Admission is done on both, Merit and Entrance based. Some common entrance exams of this course are DUET, JNUEE, IPU CET, BITSAT and BHU PET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?