28th July 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MTech and GATE exam 2022

hello sir/madam, i am 26 years old. I have completed my btech in computer science in the year 2007.i wrote the gate exam first time in 2007 and i dont get a good score but now i want to study more. I like to write gate exam and study for mtech. Can i eligible for studying mtech???also for attending gate 2022 exam????...pls give me a reply immediately..

29th July 2021, 12:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for MTech and GATE exam 2022

Students who have already completed any degree program approved by the government in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce or Arts are eligible to appear for the GATE 2022 examination. As per the revised GATE eligibility criteria, you need to have a minimum qualification of 10+2+3.
29th July 2021, 09:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required for M.Tech and GATE Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required for appearing in GATE examination is given below,

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

>> You must have completed B.Tech in Engineering in concerned discipline to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required for appearing in GATE examination.

Hence, I can say that you are eligible for pursuing M.Tech through GATE entrance Examination.
31st July 2021, 01:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MTech is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BTech/BE degree from a recognized university with a valid GATE score or need to qualify for a state PGCET entrance examination to take admission. Admission selection is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test conducted for ME/MTech. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course, the minimum percentage may vary from university to university.

There is no restriction on the number of GATE attempts you can enroll and appear as many times as you want. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's or master's degree in any relevant science subject from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this course.
31st July 2021, 11:10 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MTech and GATE exam 2022 is as follows.

If you have completed BTech in relevant subjects from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA than you are totally eligible to get MTech admission.

You can secure MTech admission through GATE examination.

GATE examination will be completed in February 2022.

Application will be submitted in September 2021.

This year GATE examination will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur so you can visit official website of IIT KHARAGPUR to submit your application.
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
31st July 2021, 01:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For appearing in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or to get admission in M.Tech (Master of Technology) degree course is just a B.Tech degree from a recognised university.

So, even having completed your B.Tech in Computer Science discipline and appeared in GATE 2007,there is no doubt over your eligibility for appearing in GATE 2022 or for pursuing M.Tech degree course as there is no upper age limit for appearing in GATE or for pursuing B.Tech degree course. Also, gap after B.Tech degree also does not matter as far the eligibility for appearing in GATE is concerned.
31st July 2021, 02:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility for MTech and GATE exam 2022:-

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology).

GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens - 14th September 2021.

Day: Monday
31st July 2021, 04:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MTech and GATE exam 2022:-

Applicants yet to receive the result of the final year exam of the degree program or appearing in the final year exam of that course are also eligible to sit for GATE exam 2022.

Through GATE 2022, candidates can opt for MTech and Ph. D. programs offered by IISc and IITs.
31st July 2021, 10:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

GATE is conducted for admission in M.Tech course and for recruitment in PSU's.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed B.Tech course from a recognised university.

There is no age limit and no gap year limitation to pursue the course. Application for the course will be released soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?