2nd July 2021, 03:07 PM
TITUSINHA

Eligibility to write GATE MATHEMATICS paper (code MA) 2022

I am a final year student of B.TECH in civil engineering and I want to appear GATE Exam in mathematics(code MA) in 2022, am i eligible to write math paper in GATE Exam?

5th July 2021, 04:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write GATE MATHEMATICS paper (code MA) 2022

> Candidate should be citizen of India. candidates from other countries can apply for the GATE exam if they meet the given eligibility criteria.

> There is no age limit for appearing in GATE

> Candidates should have completed or be in their pre final/ final year of bachelor degree in/ technology for post graduate degree in any relevant science subject.
7th July 2021, 08:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write GATE MATHEMATICS paper (code MA) 2022

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in GATE Mathematics Paper (Code MA) for 2022:

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in GATE Mathematics Paper (Code MA) for 2022 is given below,

Name of the Exam - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

Name of the Paper - Mathematics

>> Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology or Design or Architecture are eligible for this recruitment certainly.

>> Hence, I can say that you can apply for this paper after successful completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?