20th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am pursuing my graduation in B.A.Programme(Economics and travel and tourism management) 2nd year from DU. I wanted to know whether i would be eligible for post gaduation in graphic designing. I love designing but i do not have any degree or diploma for that yet.
Please help me.
Awaiting for a reply soon,
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  2. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?
  3. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  4. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  5. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  6. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  7. Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?
  8. Institutes for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  9. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  10. Can anyone suggest how to get into fashion field? Which Degree would be beneficial after 10+2?
  11. Information about graphic designing and its placement?
  12. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  13. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  14. Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?
  15. Career opportunities through Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  17. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  18. Confused for the selection of my post graduation degree
30th September 2014, 05:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am pursuing my graduation in B.A.Programme(Economics and travel and tourism management) 2nd year from DU. I wanted to know whether i would be eligible for post gaduation in graphic designing. I love designing but i do not have any degree or diploma for that yet.
Please help me.
Thank you.
Yes you are eligible to apply for MA in Graphic Designing after BA course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this course.

M.A (i.e) Master of Arts in Graphic Designing is a 2 years duration full time course and the duration of the course divided into four semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->All students who wish to apply for this MA in Graphic Designing course examination should fulfill educational criteria as prescribed by the respective institution.

->The eligibility to apply for this post graduate course may vary accordingly. However, the applicant must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in concerned disciplines with not less than 50% marks.
15th September 2017, 04:29 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Please help me.
Thank you.

If you want to do post graduation degree in interior designing after completing your B.A in economics and travel and tourism management, then best option for you is M.A in interior designing. Here below are details regarding M.A interior designing course:-

>> Duration of master of arts in interior designing course is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.A interior designing is bachelors from government recognized institute in relevant field.

:- After post graduation in you will become interior designer and apply for job in employment areas like Hotels, Resorts, Metropolitan development department, Town planner bureaus, Public works departments etc and get job types as mentioned below:-

Career options after PG Degree in Interior Designing:-

>> Exhibition organizer.

>> Interior designer.

>> Builder.

>> Architect Interior.

>> Textile designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?