11th February 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?

Hello,
This is Pavithra. I am currently doing my final year B.Sc. Computer Science and also studying a Diploma course in animation and visual graphics. Am looking forward to do a post graduation in the field of designing or animation.I've already applied for NID,NIFT,MAEER'S MIT.Could u kindly suggest me some good and renowned institutes to persue my post graduation.How is the institute named NICC.Is that a preferable institute to do my Masters. Kindly provide me the details about the college. I wish to study,but lacking in proper guidance in the field of designing.
Thanking You,
Pavithra.S

6th January 2012, 03:43 PM
kunal99999

Post Re: Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?

NICC - International College of Media & Design
Bangalore

Contact Details
Name of the Person: Aleksandra R. Rose
Contact No.: 08065337001, 9886135901, 08065337002
Email: [email protected]
Address: 30 & 31, Hennur Gardens, 5th Cross,Near Hennur Bande, Kalyan Nagar,Bangalore,India-560043

For Course: INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE TWINNING PROGRAM - VISUAL ARTS -
Contact Name: Aleksandra R. Rose
Contact No.: 08065337001,9886135901
Email: [email protected]

Why join NICC - International College of Media & Design?

Top Reasons to Join:
NICC is one of top three institutions in Media and Design in South India
NICC is the only Indian Member Institution to ELIA
NICC is a Canon Pro Centre, one of only four such institutions in India
International Faculty
Strong placement records
No bulk placements
Cosmopolitan Student Body, with 10% International students
23rd February 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?

Hello everyone -
I am Sanchit Bhat ,my passion is animation since class 5th... I am in class 11th and completing my diploma in 3D Animation.
I have a query, I want to do job for animation and for this I thought to go for B.Design... from some good colleges but the matter is I am not so good at studies... not like 90 or 98...
should i do b.des or go foR mass communication please advise me and if possible give me across across India

thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?