28th November 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue ME(Digital Communication) in Ujjain Engineering College?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study ME(Digital Communication) course in Ujjain Engineering College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this institute. Please let me know immediately.

29th November 2019, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue ME(Digital Communication) in Ujjain Engineering College?

M.E. (Digital Communication) or Master of Engineering in Digital Communication is a two-year postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The required eligibility to pursue ME(Digital Communication) in Ujjain Engineering College is that the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the BE course to get admission in Master of Engineering in Digital Communication is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.
30th November 2019, 06:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue ME(Digital Communication) in Ujjain Engineering College?

Eligibility to pursue ME(Digital Communication) in Ujjain Engineering College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech. or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
No any particular age criteria required.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?