23rd July 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in TANCET or GATE to get admission in PSG College Of Technology? Difference between GATE and TANCET?

Hey friendz...
I would like to know about GATE n TANCET xams n percentile
we should obtain to get admission in a renowned institution like PSG!
Thanks in advance.
Can anyone quote the difference between GATE n TANCET..?
Thanks again!

29th October 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in TANCET or GATE to get admission in PSG College Of Technology? Difference between GATE and TANCET?

There is no fixed score for admission at any particular college because there are various reservation quotas. Hence, it would be better to score the best you marks, according to your ability.

For getting admission in a good college through GATE, you must score above 90 percentile if you are a General category candidate.
29th October 2017, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in TANCET or GATE to get admission in PSG College Of Technology? Difference between GATE and TANCET?

There is no fixed score for admission at any particular college because there are various reservation quotas. Hence, it would be better to score the best you marks, according to your ability.
For getting admission in a good college through GATE, you must score above 90 percentile if you are a General category candidate.
29th October 2017, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?