12th September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study ME(Embedded Systems) course in The Kavery Engineering College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this college. Please let me know immediately.

15th September 2019, 03:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College?

Eligibility to pursue ME (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Graduation degree with Engineering or Technology in any discipline from a recognised University.

Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in the graduation.

Age Limit - No age limit

Entrance Exam - TANCET and GATE
15th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Engineering (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College is Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to pursue Master of Engineering (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College is on the basis of marks in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.

You can visit the website http://kavery.org.in for more information.
15th September 2019, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for GATE if you are looking for admission in ME (Embedded Systems). Those who have qualified GATE have a great chance of getting admission at their choice of college with a full stipend for the duration of the course.

If you fail to qualify GATE then you need to appear for the state level PG engineering entrance exam for the admission. You will get admission if you have a decent rank in the entrance exam through counselling.
16th September 2019, 12:51 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ME in Embedded engineering in Kaveri college of Engineering :

1.Its a 2 year full time course.

2.total fee is of 1 lakh and number of seats available are 18.

3.Eligibility : you must have completed bachelor of engineering with miNimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.

For sc/st and for MBA candidates relaxation of 5% that 45% in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?