12th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College?

Sir, please let me know if there is any possibility to get an education loan as I am interested to study ME(Embedded Systems) course in The Kavery Engineering College? Kindly let me know if I can get an education loan or not?

15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College?

Yes, you can get education loan to study ME (Embedded System) in The Kavery Engineering College.

Following are the banks which provide you education loan are as:-
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
15th September 2019, 04:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College?

Yes, you can certainly get education loan for pursuing Master of Engineering (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College. however, you would need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and would need to show the score card of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Engineering (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College is Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to pursue Master of Engineering (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College is on the basis of marks in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.

You can visit the website http://kavery.org.in for more information.
15th September 2019, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have secured admission in a recognised college then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan at any reputed bank branch near to you. Just make sure you have a guarantor to apply for the education loan.

The course should be regular and must have AICTE approval. You just have to submit the application with all the required documents and bank will do the rest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?