12th September 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I want to study ME(Embedded Systems) course in The Kavery Engineering College. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission to study this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

15th September 2019, 02:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue ME(Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue ME (Embedded Systems) in The Kavery Engineering College are as mentioned below:-
TANCET
GATE

Cutoff of every different entrance examinations are different from each other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech? 31 30th September 2021 11:01 PM
Eligibility to get Trainee Engineer post in National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation for GATE-Electrical aspirant? Cutoff marks required in GATE to apply? Selection procedure after qualifying GATE for this post? 0 2nd March 2018 06:45 PM
Admission is possible with 60 to 65 percentile in GATE? Eligibility criteria and number of attempts available in GATE? 1 21st May 2017 10:13 PM
What is the eligibility criteria for GATE exam? In which year of B.Tech can I apply for GATE? 55 17th August 2014 11:35 AM
What is the eligibility criteria for GATE and can we do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? List of colleges with GATE? 2 30th April 2013 01:35 PM