11th September 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MTech(Microwave Engineering) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science?

Hi Sir, kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MTech(Microwave Engineering) course which is available in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science. What is the eligibility for getting admission and studying this course at this institute?

13th September 2020, 03:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MTech(Microwave Engineering) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science?

Eligibility to pursue MTech(Microwave Engineering) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science.

Applicant must hold B. Tech/BE degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petro Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks.

Applicant must have valid score in GATE examination.

Admission will be done through GATE counselling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?