24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University?

Dear Sir, I want to study MA(Film and TV Production) course in Lovely Professional University. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for studying this course?

27th September 2019, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study MA(Film and TV Production) course in Lovely Professional University. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for studying this course?
Eligibility to secure MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University:-

Candidates who have completed B.A degree in Film and TV Production from a recognized University are eligible for MA(Film and TV Production).

Your age should be above 20 years.
27th September 2019, 11:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University?

M.A. Film & TV Production or Master of Arts in Film & TV Production is a postgraduate Film and TV course. The required eligibility to secure MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University is the candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree from any university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Arts in Film & TV Production is 50%. The course duration of the Master of Arts in Film & TV Production is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?