24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I need your help to know about the procedure for getting admission in Lovely Professional University for studying MA(Film and TV Production) course. Can you tell me how can I get admission for this course in this university?

27th September 2019, 06:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MA(Film and TV Production) admission in Lovely Professional University?

The procedure for getting admission in Lovely Professional University for studying an MA in Film and TV Production is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of Merit in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.lpu.in by clicking on the Apply Now option. First you need to register yourself and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?