24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How many MA(Broadcast Journalism) seats are available in VPGR Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in VPGR Institute of Technology for pursuing MA(Broadcast Journalism). I want to know about the seats availability for this course at this institute. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute?

26th September 2019, 03:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MA(Broadcast Journalism) seats are available in VPGR Institute of Technology?

There are total 30 seats available in Master of Arts(Broadcast Journalism) course in VPGR Institute of Technology .

You should be Graduate with minimum of 55% marks in relevant subject from a recognized university.

You can check the website http://www.vpgr.in for more details.

Address:-

VPGR Institute of Technology
"Pushpavanam" New No. 43, Old No. 18,
3rd Main Road,
Gandhi Nagar, Adyar,
Chennai - 600 020
27th September 2019, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MA(Broadcast Journalism) seats are available in VPGR Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in VPGR Institute of Technology for pursuing MA(Broadcast Journalism). I want to know about the seats availability for this course at this institute. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute?
There are 30 seats are available for M.A(Broadcast Journalism) in VPGR Institute of Technology.

GEN-20
OBC-6
SC-2
ST-2
27th September 2019, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

VPGR Institute of Technology

The total number of MA(Broadcast Journalism) seats that are available in VPGR Institute of Technology is 30.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

First Floor, Third Main Road, Kasturibai Nagar Adyar, Near HDFC Bank
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?