14th February 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MCA admission in Millia Institute of Technology

Dear Sir, I want to study MCA course in Millia Institute of Technology. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for studying this course? Please help me in this regard.

15th February 2021, 10:12 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MCA admission in Millia Institute of Technology

Eligibility to secure MCA admission in Millia Institute of Technology is given below.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects.

Candidate must have Mathematics as one subject in intermediate to get admission.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.

https://www.mitpurnia.org/
15th February 2021, 12:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MCA admission in Millia Institute of Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study MCA course in Millia Institute of Technology. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for studying this course? Please help me in this regard.
Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks tare eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics/Computer Science subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

Your minimum age should be above 21 years.
16th February 2021, 11:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study an MCA (Master of Computer Applications) at the Millia Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis marks obtained in entrance test which is conducted by the Governing University.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mitpurnia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?