14th February 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MCA course in Millia Institute of Technology? Admission fee of this course?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in Millia Institute of Technology to pursue MCA course. I want to know about the fee structure of each semester. Can you tell me about the admission fee also?

15th February 2021, 10:13 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MCA course in Millia Institute of Technology? Admission fee of this course?

The fee structure of each semester for MCA course in Millia Institute of Technology? Admission fee of this course can be seen below.

Candidate will pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.

Candidate will get Rs. 1.2 Lakh each year as tuition fee.
15th February 2021, 01:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MCA course in Millia Institute of Technology? Admission fee of this course?

The updated fee structure for MCA (Master of Computer Application) degree course offered at Millia Institute of Technology, Purnea can be accessed by referring to the link https://www.mitpurnia.org/attachment/feestructure.pdf.

As per the fee structure, the total expense per semester in pursuing the same course is Rs. 25,000/- while the admission fee is Rs. 250/-.
16th February 2021, 11:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MCA (Master of Computer Applications) at Millia Institute of Technology is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fees in Every Semester is Rs.24000
Admission Fees in Every Semester is Rs.250
Library Fees in Every Semester is Rs.500
Electric Charge in Every Semester is Rs.250
Total Fees in Every Semester is Rs.25000

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mitpurnia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?