22nd September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College for LLB student?

Dear friends, I am a student of LLB. After completing my LLB, I want to do LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this LLM Degree or not?

26th September 2018, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College for LLB student?

LLM(Constitutional Law) is 2 years duration of Master's degree full time regular course offered by Padala Rama Reddi Law College. Eligibility to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College*is that,

Candidate must have completed and passed their LL.B course from any recognized university.

Candidates must have to qualify the LL.M. Entrance Examination conducted by the Osmania University for current academic year.

Being a student of LLB, after completion of your course, you are eligible to pursue that course.

You can get more details on the official website link i.e. http://prr.edu.in/lawcollege.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?