22nd September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) offered in Padala Rama Reddi Law College. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 01:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College?

=> L.L.M. Constitutional Law or Master of Law in Constitutional Law is a postgraduate Constitutional Law course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed LLB with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Padala Rama Reddi Law College is Rs.45600 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?