10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Sarguja University for LLM(Human Rights) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  2. Admission procedure to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  3. Course structure of LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  4. Fee expenses of LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  5. Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Phil in Human Rights for PG Diploma holder? Where to approach? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam in Human Rights field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  10. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Eligibility to get admission for Diploma(Intellectual Property Rights) course in Chitkara University for B.Com(Banking & Insurance) graduate?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Human Rights in St. Philomena’s College?
  13. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  14. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Benefits of studying LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  16. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  17. Documents required to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  18. Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
11th June 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Sarguja University for LLM(Human Rights) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study LLM Human Rights in Saruguja University is a pass in LLB three year or LLB five year integrated course (B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B / B.Com. LL.B) with at least 55% marks from any recognized law college or university. Candidates are admitted to the LLM Human Rights course in Sarguja University based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the LLM Human Rights is two years. Candidates can collect the application from the university or can download the same from the university website. Sarguja University PDF link is given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final.pdf(2.06 MB, 1 views)
12th June 2018, 11:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?

L.L.M. Human Rights or Master of Legislative Law in Human Rights is a postgraduate Human Rights law course. The duration of this course is two years.

Eligibility to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University

1. For this course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Legislative Law in Human Rights course is 50%.

3. Admission Criteria: Merit in qualifying examination, subject to eligibility criteria.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Near Hospital Road Darripara, Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh 497001
Phone: 077742 22790
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?