27th November 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MArch(Architectural Design) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi, I am a student of BArch. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MArch(Architectural Design) course. I want to do this course in SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Can I know my eligibility to do MArch(Architectural Design) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

29th November 2019, 09:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MArch(Architectural Design) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

The required eligibility to study M.Arch(Architectural Design) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology is that the candidate should have passed a bachelor degree i.e B.Arch from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the bachelor's degree to get admission to Master in Architecture in Architectural Design is 60%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination and the duration of Master in Architecture in Architectural Design is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?