19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology for studying PhD in Mathematics course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
22nd June 2018, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

You need to have a masters degree in the concerned field with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission. In case, you belong to reserved category, you can get 5% relaxation in marks.

Admission will be through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute. In case, you have cleared exams like NET/SET/JRF, then you will get exemption from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?