27th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Maternity Nursing) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  4. Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  5. Course structure of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  9. In which branch will I get admitted after scoring 36000 in SRMEE?
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in SRM Kattankulathur
  12. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 166 rank in SRMEE?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  15. List of top 20 engineering colleges in tamilnadu?
  16. Can I get admission in computer science in SRM Kattankulathur campus with a rank of 7678?
  17. Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil
  18. Which degree should I choose to make a career in Nanotechnology in Electronics
15th October 2018, 06:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

** M.Sc. Maternity Nursing or Master of Science in Maternity Nursing is a postgraduate Nursing programme.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** Final selection of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should appear in entrance organized by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?